Celebrity Prius Drivers



Cameron Diaz
“It gets 52 miles per gallon. In the city. Isn't that exciting?”

Will Ferrell
"I absolutely love our Prius. In addition to being obviously economical and environmentally friendly, they drive great and are just plain sexy. There’s no reason all Americans shouldn’t be driving hybrid cars."

Miley Cyrus
"I didn't like [my Porsche] because it was bad for the environment. My dad surprised me last night with a black Prius."

Larry David
"I needed something to make me feel smugly superior."

Arianna Huffington
"So my Toyota Prius is an automotive two-fer: a pleasure to drive and patriotic to boot.

What celebrities can you think of have driven or arrived at an event in a Prius?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...